Thinking of Buying a Home?
Buying real estate in the Greater Vancouver area can be one of the biggest and most stressful decisions you will ever make. When you own your own home, your hard-earned dollars contribute to your mortgage instead of rent and the equity you earn is yours. As an investment, real estate has always been a sure way to generate and grow a profitable portfolio.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with a multitude of decisions, and finding that perfect home and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process.
Our Greater Vancouver Realtors will assist you in every step of the way to help make the process of purchasing a home in the Greater Vancouver area easier, more enjoyable, and less time-consuming than if you undertook this challenge on your own.
We take the buying process as seriously as the buyers do and offer only the highest quality of service to our clients.
Why buy with West Coast Lifestyle Group
- We have buying specialists that know your desired neighbourhood!
- We constantly keep you up-to-date via email with any new homes as soon as they come on the market as well as any unlisted homes that we’re made aware of through our huge network of buyers and sellers in the market.
- We carefully assess your needs and wants that apply to buying your new home. We then educate and take you out and show you all the homes that are most suitable to you.
- Once we find a home that interests you, we prepare a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA), which will show you all similar homes that are currently listed and which have recently sold in your area.
- We use our extensive knowledge and experience to professionally present your offer & aggressively negotiate the best possible purchase price and terms.
- We prepare and explain all the terms of the offer, counter offers and all associated documents.
- We ensure that you have a clear understanding of all upcoming closing costs and safeguard your interests with a binding, enforceable contract.
- Due to our extensive experience in the real estate market, we’re able to recommend mortgage brokers, home inspectors, lawyers, trades people, etc. with a proven track record and that are familiar with the area and types of homes in your search area.
- We’re with you every step of the way and are committed to making your buying experience exciting and enjoyable!
- We are extremely easy to contact 24 hours a day – 7 days a week!
Why Do I Need A REALTOR®?
A licensed real estate professional provides much more than the service of helping you find your ideal home. REALTORS® are expert negotiators, offer seasoned financial advice, and can superbly navigate clients around the roadblocks, and barriers sometimes associated with buying a home. Let a Greater Vancouver REALTOR® be your guide!
- a knowledgeable REALTOR® can save you endless amounts of time, money, and frustration.
- a knowledgeable REALTOR® knows the housing market inside and out and can help you avoid the “wild goose chase.”
- a knowledgeable REALTOR® can help you with any home, even if it is listed elsewhere or if it is being sold directly by the owner.
- A knowledgeable REALTOR® knows the best lenders in the area and can help you understand the importance of being pre-approved for a mortgage. He or she can also discuss down payments, closing costs, and monthly payment options that suit you.
- a knowledgeable REALTOR® is an excellent source for both general and specific information about the community such as schools, churches, shopping areas, and transportation—plus tips on home inspections and pricing.
- a knowledgeable REALTOR® is experienced at presenting your offer to the seller and can help you through the process of negotiating the best price. by bringing objectivity to the transaction, he or she can point out the advantages and the disadvantages of a particular property.
The benefits and peace of mind you’ll receive from this home purchasing service is worth thousands of dollars. And you get this service FREE as a valued Home Buyer.
Discover the difference the right REALTOR® can make in buying your home!
Call West Coast Lifestyle Group today for your FREE No-Obligation Consultation. Review our testimonials and see what our clients are saying!