I’m your Seniors Real Estate Specialist in Vancouver and surrounding areas
Every transition is an opportunity, regardless of your stage in life. With the right preparation, a new home can provide the fresh start and continual enjoyment you’ve been working toward.
By partnering with an Seniors Specialists like me during your new home search, you’ll gain the help and expertise of a REALTOR® specialized in meeting the needs of home buyers and sellers aged 50 plus.
I have both the education and real estate experience to serve as your trusted advisor through the unique financial and lifestyle transitions involved in relocating or selling your family home.
What is an SRES®
A Seniors Real Estate Specialist® is a real estate agent who is uniquely qualified to assist the 50 plus market in housing sales and purchases. The SRES® designation is awarded only to real estate agents who have additional education on how to help seniors and their families with later-in-life real estate transactions.
SRES® designees also draw upon the expertise of a network of specialists, such as estate planners, CPAs, and eldercare lawyers, and are familiar with local community resources and services. Their mission is to help seniors and their families navigate the maze of financial, legal and emotional issues that accompany the sale of the home and assist Boomers in relocating to the home of their future.
What qualities make an SRES® different?
• Has knowledge, experience and compassion in dealing with 50 plus issues.
• Can suggest housing alternatives, including ones that may allow an aging parent to remain in the home instead of selling it.
• Takes a no-pressure approach to the transaction and has a strong service orientation.
• Will take the time needed to make a client feel comfortable with the complex selling process.
• Understands the emotional demands a sale can make on a 50 plus client, and tries to minimize them.
• Can interact easily with all generations, including adult children and caretakers.
• Is knowledgeable in senior housing options from active adult communities to assisted living.
• Has a wide network of other senior focused professionals who can assist in tax counseling, financial and estate planning, and other aspects of the sale and move.
I am pleased to be your SRES®
Please contact me directly anytime 604-789-8202
Have questions about reverse Mortgages?
Rebecca Awram has the answers www.seniorslendingcentre.com
Whether it’s a reverse mortgage or a conventional mortgage, your borrowing needs are met best by professionals that specialize in your demographic. The brokers at DLC Origin are insured, certified and licensed by the provincial government, bringing you peace-of-mind that every transaction is held to the highest of standards. Why try and negotiate with the banks yourself, when you can have an expert advocate on your side that doesn’t cost you anything?
As independent mortgage brokers specializing in seniors, our advice is not constrained by any bias. We work directly for you, our clients. We are not on the payroll of a particular bank or lender. This allows us the flexibility to customize mortgage solutions to your unique situation and find the product that’s right for you. We can of course broker reverse mortgages, but we also have the contacts and experience to help you determine if that is even the right choice for you, or your family, your parents or your friends