We are currently hiring!
Exceptional Marketing & Administrative Assistant position
Looking for an amazing person LONG term to be a part of a growing team, and to assist with a small Real Estate and Insurance business. Potential to grow with the business, and perks will follow.
Key Responsibilities& Duties:
- Managing phone calls regarding inquiries and tasks
- Data entry, updating CRM
- Client Relations
- Some Event Planning
- Maintaining office equipment, files, and records for effective functioning of office
- Update the company’s website, internet, and social media sites
- Setting up appointments
- Coordinate and assist in the preparation of marketing material, manuals and reports, including proofreading/editing, filing, binding, copying and packaging
- Additional duties, as required
- Update Websites on WordPress, Blogging,. Marketing new listings and team. Feature sheets in Indesign, and other marketing materials. Creativity welcome !
- Bookkeeping – Keep records on Quickbooks of expenses/ invoices reconciliations.
- Exemplary communication skills in both written and spoken English is a must
- Excellent telephone manner
- Trustworthiness -dealing with confidential files/ information
- Computer Skills
- Social Media expertise: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Blogging
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint and more
- Basic Knowledge of Indesign a plus
- WordPress experience a plus
- Typing skills a must
- Eagerness to learn, team player with a great attitude and positive energy is a must
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills and be able to multi task
- A strong work ethic and moral compass
- The ability to self-motivate, work on own, and with a group
- Have a vehicle and valid driver’s license
There will be additional training provided.
Please e-mail your resume to Admin@VanCityProperties.ca
as an attachment and include a brief cover letter in the body of the e-mail. All qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Compensation based on experience to be discussed
Thank you for your consideration