Priced from $379,900
Evoking a sophisticated character through its sleek architecture and meticulous use of glass, granite and aluminum, Chancellor is an impressive statement of prestige and style.
Inside, the spacious and bright two bedroom residences feature open-plan interiors and the latest in high-quality finishes, including gourmet kitchens with quartz counters, wood cabinetry with built-in pantries and brand name stainless steel appliances. Expansive floor-to-ceiling windows capture stunning panoramic views of the city, Deer Lake and the North Shore mountains.
Ideally located across from Metropolis at Metrotown and nestled on tree-lined Bennett Street, Chancellor provides with quick access to British Columbia’s largest and most exciting shopping and entertainment complex, and the convenient SkyTrain network. Next door, the Bonsor Park and Recreational Centre offers an array of tranquil and athletic opportunities. And with private in-building amenities such as a fully equipped fitness centre, social lounge and lush garden courtyard, residents enjoy exclusive access to an oasis of comfort and relaxation designed to balance their busy lifestyle.
Welcome home to Chancellor, a new landmark of distinction in Burnaby’s vibrant Metrotown neighbourhood.
- Designed by award-winning Buttjes Architecture Inc., Chancellor rises before you as a sleek concrete and glass tower inspired by iconic skyscrapers in metropolitan cities.
- A prominent landscaped plaza at the corner of Nelson Ave. and Bennett St. with a dramatic public art installation by renowned artist Alan Storey enhances your arrival.
- Entertain in style in the gourmet kitchens with custom wood cabinetry, stylish large format quartz backsplash, smooth quartz countertops and high quality appliances including gas range.
- Ensuites feature natural imported marble slab countertops and backsplashes, contemporary soaker tub and flat panel wood cabinets with polished chrome pulls.
- You don’t need to leave home to enjoy over 1,900 square feet of private amenities exclusive to Chancellor residents.
A short drive from downtown Vancouver, Burnaby is known for its beautiful residential areas, parks, shopping and its bustling, fast-growing business, entertainment and retail centres at Metropolis at Metrotown. Dozens of major companies have moved their headquarters to Burnaby, creating a booming regional economy.
As a leading centre of quality education and post-secondary and technology research, Burnaby is home to both Simon Fraser University and the British Columbia Institute of Technology. Families love Burnaby for its green and peaceful residential neighbourhoods. Recreation opportunities abound, from hiking and mountain biking on rugged Burnaby Mountain to exploring hundreds of acres of parkland around Deer Lake and Burnaby Lake. Burnaby’s Central Park is one of BC’s largest urban parks, a favourite spot for sports activities and picnics.