Had a wonderful interview with Ralna Burridge with City Wide Mortgage Services –Dominion Lending, regarding mortgages and financing. Great information for all buyers , especially first time home buyers in today’s market. She has answered a great deal of questions that you may have.
Some of the questions that we had for Ralna:
- What is the very first step for a buyer to get pre-approved ?
- Why is pre-approval important before shopping for a place?
- Why do I still need subject to financing on my contact to purchase and sale, if I have been pre-approved ? What’s the different between being approved and pre-approved
- Why and when would you require CMHC? What is CMHC?
- What is this Government grant for first time home buyers that everyone is talking about?
- What are the requirements?
- How do I qualify?
- What other costs may be associated with buying a home? So there are no surprises.
Any more questions for Ralna, or to see if you qualify for your next mortgage, here is how you can reach her directly 604-790-7253 or email Ralna@citywidemortgage.ca
We will be interviewing other professionals relevant to real estate, such inspectors, lawyers, accountants, and would love to hear your questions. Email us a list of questions to DianaKlejne@gmail.com
Thank you for watching
Real Estate Professional and Marketing Expert
Keller Williams Black Diamond Realty